Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Infinite Value for Souls

 

Meditation:

Today, during Mass, I saw the Lord Jesus in the midst of His sufferings, as though dying on the cross. He said to me, My daughter, meditate frequently on the sufferings which I have undergone for your sake, and then nothing of what you suffer for Me will seem great to you. You please Me most when you meditate on My Sorrowful Passion. Join your little sufferings to My Sorrowful Passion, so that they may have infinite value before My Majesty (Diary, 1512).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, may I meditate frequently on the sufferings of Your Passion. May I join my little sufferings to Your sorrowful Passion that they may have infinite value for souls.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: