Sunday, May 27, 2018

Will you take the two minutes to read today's Mercy Minutes?

Divine Mercy Daily

As a Dead Object

 

Meditation:

I desire to unite Myself with human souls; My great delight is to unite Myself with souls. Know, My daughter, that when I come to a human heart in Holy Communion, My hands are full of all kinds of graces which I want to give to the soul. But souls do not even pay any attention to Me; they leave Me to Myself and busy themselves with other things. Oh, how sad I am that souls do not recognize Love! They treat Me as a dead object (Diary, 1385).
 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I desire to unite myself with You in every Holy Communion and receive all Your graces with fervor. I want to be attentive to You. May my fervor compensate for those who treat You as a dead object!
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: