Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Here's Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Refresh This Heart of Mine

 

Meditation:

The Lord said to me, My daughter, do not tire of proclaiming My mercy. In this way you will refresh this Heart of Mine, which burns with a flame of pity for sinners. Tell My priests that hardened sinners will repent on hearing their words when they speak about My unfathomable mercy, about the compassion I have for them in My Heart. To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak (Diary, 1521). 

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I want to refresh Your Heart by unfailingly proclaiming Your mercy. Thank You for empowering Your priests with anointed words of mercy that touch the hearts of the people. Remind me, Lord, to pray for priests that they would not stint in proclaiming Your mercy.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: