Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

How's your Hump Day going thus far?  Mine's been about normal, which is a good thing.  I am a creature of habit and I function best that way, I always have.

Did you ever think about how different people are?  For instance, some folks just go day to day, flying by the seat of their pants.  By that, I mean they don't really plan ahead or schedule much of anything.  Others, like me, am a scheduled person.  By that I mean that I do laundry on the same days most weeks, we eat about the same time each meal, I am a list person.  I suppose you could say that I don't like surprises in my life very much.  I am a very routine person and it works pretty good for me, always has.  I suppose whatever works best for you, is the way you should live your life.

I'm still making blankets for children in the hospital, as well as, I am now starting my 2018 handmade Christmas ornaments for my family and friends.  After I complete them, I'll hand make the felt bags to put them into.  Then on and on....

I am so thankful to God for the ability to do these things.  Since my life is very sedentary, I do need things that I can do while on the sofa with my feet up.  I know I've said this before but I am so blessed to have God given creative talents.  I thank Him every day for this blessing.

I have decided to start on another novel.  Although I haven't really gotten very far as of yet.  But I am getting anxious to get all my research done, so I can then start  the writing process.  Hopefully I'll have it done in about six months or less.  Who know?

What have you been up to these days?  I see that since I've been posting the Daily  Divine Mercy Minutes, that a lot of you have been reading them.  I will continue posting them daily for that reason.  I've been reading them for a few years now, and I can't think of a better way to start my day.  I have to say that since discovering about Divine Mercy, my life has changed.  I am more calm, content and at peace, most every day.  I hope it will do the same for each one of you.

Be safe and trust God always.
Susan


No comments: