Thursday, May 16, 2013

Can you believe it?

Hi all,

Another one just about bites the dust...  We're on the downward slope of the week now.  Tomorrow is Friday and, once again, the weekend will be upon us.  It still amazes me how fast the week passes by, even without me doing much of anything.  I do hope you week has been a good one.  I'm sure there are many of you out there, who will be glad to see the week end, for a variety of reasons. 

The thing is, that for many of you, the weekend is filled with running around, doing laundry, grocery shopping and social activities.  If that sounds like your life, then I hope, for your sake, that you will try to slip in some time for yourself to just relax.  Find a nice quiet spot, kick off your shoes, lay your head back, close your eyes and just relax!  Even if it's only for a half hour.  That's better than nothing.  Believe me, I remember those days very well.  I raised three daughters, who were all busy with sports, dancing, friends and many other things.  Maybe that's why, I now love it when I can just sit quietly, with my eyes closed and let me mind must wander.  I enjoy those times, at least for awhile.  The peace and tranquillity feel so great to me.

Well, I'm still writing.  I just rewrote another of my short stories and put it up on Amazon.  It's titled:  Sleepless Nights.  I wrote it some time ago.  So, I just made it longer and cleaned it up a bit.  Then all I had to do was create the cover.  You can check it, plus eleven other of my books, by going to: 
www.amazon.com.  Enter my name (Susan Lapp Mellott) in the search space and click on the word search.  All twelve of my comes should come up.

I'd like to take the time to plug my three daughters web sites.  Two of them are sales consultants for At Home, which is a web site that sells beautiful home wares of all sorts.  The other daughter is a sales consultant for Tastefully Simply.  If you haven't heard of that before, it's a gourmet food business.  Below is the links to all three of their sites, plus my grandson's site.  I love the laundry and cleaning products he sells.

http://marlenaebersole.athome.com
http://angiealbright.athome.com
www.tsbycandice.com
www.amway.com/coriebersole

Well, that's about all for today.  Just try to get through tomorrow and then you'll have the weekend upon you!  God bless...
Susan

No comments: