Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I know what I've been doing lately, how about you?


Hi all,

As for me, I've been writing, writing and writing some more.  Since I found out that children's books are in demand on Amazon, I've gone back to the stories I wrote some years ago for children.  I've had to rewrite them because they were just short stories.  But, I must say, that I'm enjoying doing that. 

I never had any covers for these stories, so I've also had to create front covers for all of them.  I really enjoy doing this.  But then, I enjoy doing anything creative.  I've already placed three more children's books for sale at www.amazon.com.   You can purchase any of them for electronic reader or even for your computer.  You can also join KD, Kindle Direct, which is sort of like a library.  Go to Amazon to check it out. 

Well, what have you been doing lately?  I'm sure for a lot of you, it's been going to work every day to make a living.  How well I remember those days.  I used to think that I never had any time for myself and I suppose I really didn't.  It was either work, raising three daughters or some other responsibility that kept me busy.  How well I remember those days.  I can honestly say that I don't miss those days at all. 

If I lived in a perfect world, I wouldn't have a chronic illness, but I don't.  So, I've learned to accept whatever this world throws at me.  Really, what choice do I have?  From where I'm sitting, I only have two choices:  accept and embrace my illnesses or lay in bed and beg for death to come.  As far as I'm concerned, the second choice is not a choice at all!  I hope you all feel that way, too.

Well, hump day is about over for another week.  I'm sure that's a good thing for all of you who are still working.  I know I always felt that way when I was still working a full time job.  I don't miss those days at all.  Tomorrow you will be on the downward side of yet another week.  Keep the faith for the weekend will be here before you know it.

Take care and stay safe.
Susan

No comments: