Friday, May 3, 2013

I just love it!

Hi all,

I"m sure you're wondering what I just love.  Well, the answer to that question would have to be watching the sun come up out over the ocean.  I don't know what's got me so stirred up lately with the sky, but I love it when the sky has those white puffy clouds or some type of configuration going on up there. 

I especially love it when there is a red streak going across the sky.  I can't wait, at times, to just look up at the sky to see what beauty awaits me there.  I have taken so many pictures of morning, daytime and evening skies.  So, I have to ask myself, why has it taken me so long to take the time to observe the sky? 

Well, I suppose the answer to that question would be that I just never took the time to look up.  One of the most glorious sights that God has given us is right up there in the sky.  Take a look.  Walk outside, stand still and just look up.  You'll be amazed at the marvelous sight you just may see.  I know I am every time I look up at the sky.

Actually, God has given us so much beauty in this world.  We're just too busy to bother to look around us.  Especially right now, everything has just turned green.  All the trees are either budding or have already formed leaves.  We may not have a lot of meadow areas any more, but if you look at the ones we do, they're beautiful.  All the spring flowers are in full bloom and they are so beautiful.  Look out the car window when driving along side a river, creek or stream.  It's a beautiful sight to behold.  Better still, take your camera along with you and take some of the most beautiful pictures you'll every see! 

Tomorrow is Saturday.  Perhaps you can find some time to grab your camera and seek out some fabulous photos.  Have a great weekend and stay safe.
Susan

No comments: