Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What's next for you?

Hi all,

Well, today is May 29th.  Just two more days until June 1st.  Can you believe it?  Where has this year gone?  During the last few weeks, I've been doing some serious thinking about what my next writing project should be.  I've finally decided that it is now time to start doing some research for my next adult fiction novel. 

This novel will be number three in the escapades of those wonderful eight ladies and their husbands.  It's been suggested to me that in this book the husbands accompany their wives on their yearly get-a-way.  So, that's exactly what will happen in this novel.

I've put some feelers out to my seven lady friends, asking for some input as to where they'd like to see them go.  Since each of my friends and their husbands,  plus myself and my husband, are represented by a character in the book, I'd thought I'd let them give me some ideas.  Of course, I will remind you, that the novels are completely fiction, but it's kind of fun reading about the things your character does, the places they go, and all the trouble they can get into.  Even the husbands seem to like reading the books.  I suppose they also enjoy reading about their alter-egos.  At least I hope they do.

In case you haven't been following the books in my series, the first one was "Sassy" With A Capital "S" and the second was "Crafty-Cruise" With a Capital "C".  The third one will be ... well, I haven't figured that out as of yet. 

You can check them out on their individual blog pages or you can go to www.amazon.com and put my full name into the search space (Susan Lapp Mellott).  Then hit search.   All thirteen of
my books will come up for your perusal.

I am anxious to get started on this new novel.  It probably won't be available until early next year.  It will take a bit of time to do all the research for it. 

 I'd like to thank all of you who have supported me in my writing endeavors.  It means so much to me to have your support and encouragement.  I will never be able to thank you enough.  I've lost the ability to do so much because of my illness.  So, if I couldn't write, I just don't know what I'd do. 

My husband, Gerry, is my biggest supporter and I love him for that.  He's always trying to sell my books to people he knows.  He's a wonderful husband and I thank him for all he does for me now.

Today's hump day, so for all you folks out there who are working a Monday to Friday job, you're soon on the downward slide of the week.  Of course, it helped that this week was a short work week to start with. 

Don't forget to make time for yourself every day.  Even if it's only thirty minutes.  We all need that!



   Have a great day!   
Susan








 

 

No comments: