Monday, May 13, 2013

What's next?

Hi all,

Is this May or February????   I heard on WGAL weather, that it's to get down in the low thirties or high twenties tonight.  What's up with that?  I know I've said it  before, but I'll say it again:  The weather is the one commodity that we humans have absolutely no control over!  So, that means, that we have to take whatever comes as far as the weather. 

Well, Monday is fastly coming to an end and 2013's Mother's Day is over for another year.  I hope all you Moms, Grandmas and any woman who's responsible to a child, had a great Mother's Day.  I didn't get to see my daughters on Mother's Day, because my husband and I weren't home until supper time, but my youngest came in this morning with an edible arrangement for me.  In case you don't know what that is, it's an arrangement of fresh fruit on skewers.  It was beautiful and I had some of the fruit for dessert tonight.  It was yummy. 

The truth is that my three daughters tell me many times throughout the year that the love me.  I'm very secure in my relationship with my girls.  I can't tell you how proud I am of the three of them.  The are wonderful Mothers.  When I see them in their Mother roles, I know that I've passed onto them all the values, morals, honesty and love that my dear Mother taught me.  My six Grandsons are very lucky to have them for Mothers. 

I suppose for many of you it was back to work this morning.  Even though I don't work outside the home anymore, (actually, I don't work much in the home either) I am a creature of habit.  So, that being said, Monday is laundry day for me.  So, now you know what I did today. 

How was your day?  I remember very well, that Monday's were very busy days at work.  The good thing about that was that it helped the day to pass very quickly.  For that I was always grateful and I'm sure you are, also.  If you work a full time job, I hope it's doing something that you enjoy doing.  There's nothing worse than having to go to work every day to a job that you hate.  If that's the case with you, perhaps you should start trying to find a new job in a field you may enjoy.  Of course, I do know that it's not easy finding jobs today, but just keep checking out the want ads, and have faith that one day you will find a job you enjoy doing.

As for me, I hope to get back onto my writing tomorrow.  At least, I'm going to make the effort to do some writing.  I hope you enjoy the rest of Monday and that tomorrow is a great day for each and every one of you.  God bless and keep each of you safe.
Susan
My husband brought home these flowers for me last week.  Aren't they beautiful!

No comments: