Saturday, May 18, 2013

I just can't figure it out!

Hi all,

How's your weekend going?  Mine is going okay.  Nothing special going on with me.  I've been doing some writing today.  I've been revamping some of my short stories by making them a bit longer or adding two together.  I'm just not ready to start on another sequel adult novel yet.  Maybe sometime over the summer or early fall.  We'll see how things go with me.

What have you been up to?  The weather here today wasn't really very nice.  It was a bit chilly outside.  I didn't stay outside for very long.  Maybe it's just me, since my blood pressure is kept so low.  I don't know, but I thought it was chilly and damp. 

My title statement has to do with the weather.  I truly can't figure out what's going on with it.  One day it's nice and fairly warm and the next, it's cold and chilly.  We're on the short side of May, but it doesn't seem like it.  We've had eighty degrees one day and sixty degrees the next.  I'm sorry, but that just isn't normal.  Also, it's been so rainy and damp, that I just can't seem to kick this allergy problem or whatever it is.  I just have so much drainage all the time.  At least my sore throat finally went away.    Oh, well, there's no use complaining, because there's nothing any of us can do about the weather.  We just have to take whatever comes our way.

Have you gotten to spend any of the weekend doing something for yourself?  I hope you have and if not, please try to make time tomorrow to do so.  It's important to your health. 

I'm not doing anything special this weekend.  Just the same old thing.  I did spend some time today with a lady that I didn't know very well.  She's very nice.  I think we may be friends, at least I hope so.  It looks like I'll be spending the evening alone, but that's okay.  I really don't mind.  I do cherish my alone time.  I wouldn't like it if it was an all the time thing, but once and awhile is okay with me.

Nothing really going on in my life, except writing, laundry and preparing meals.  What an exciting life I lead now.  Oh, I'm really not complaining, just making an observation about my life.  I'll take whatever God has in store for me.  How about you?  Do you need to improve your lifestyle, or do you need to slow things up a bit.  Either way, just do it.  You only live one lifetime and those years go by so swiftly.  Take it from me, I know first hand how quickly they pass.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Take a few minutes tomorrow to give thanks to God for all He's done for you and for all He's given you. 
Susan

No comments: