Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday'a Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Suffering and Praying for Souls

 

Meditation:

[Sister Faustina was vexed by demons during the night, one of them took the form of a cat, jumping onto her bed:]
I kept praying the rosary all the while, and toward dawn these beings vanished, and I was able to get some sleep. When I entered the chapel in the morning I heard a voice in my soul, You are united to Me; fear nothing. But know, My child, that Satan hates you; he hates every soul, but he burns with a particular hatred for you, because you have snatched so many souls from his dominion (Diary, 412).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for Your word of warning: Satan hated St. Faustina because she snatched so many souls from his dominion. Please protect us as we suffer and pray for the salvation of souls.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speakings 

No comments: