Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Joining in Prayer with John Paul II

 

Meditation:

As I was praying for Poland, I heard the words: I bear a special love for Poland, and if she will be obedient to My will, I will exalt her in might and holiness. From her will come forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming (Diary, 1732). 

My Prayer Response with Pope John Paul II:

Pope John Paul II on the occasion of the dedication of the Basilica of The Divine Mercy in Krakow, Poland, August 17, 2002, also entrusted the world to The Divine Mercy. In his reflections, he quoted the above text of the Diary of St. Faustina about “the spark” that needs to be lighted by the grace of God — a fire of mercy that needs to be passed on to the world (see John Paul II: The Great Mercy Pope, pp. 211-213). In that light, let us join with John Paul II in praying: “May the binding promise of the Lord Jesus be fulfilled. From here there must go forth the spark that will prepare the world for My final coming.” 
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: