Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Help Us to Reach Sinners

 

Meditation:

Tell sinners that no one shall escape My Hand; if they run away from My Merciful Heart, they will fall into My Just Hands. Tell sinners that I am always waiting for them, that I listen intently to the beating of their heart ... when will it beat for Me? Write, that I am speaking to them through their remorse of conscience, through their failures and sufferings, through thunderstorms, through the voice of the Church. And if they bring all My graces to naught, I begin to be angry with them, leaving them alone and giving them what they want (Diary, 1728).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, since no one can escape Your hand, teach us and help us to reach sinners with the good news of Your hand of mercy rather than Your hand of justice. Help us to reach the world desperately in need of Your mercy.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: