Monday, July 9, 2018

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Teach Us Silence of Heart

 

Meditation:

Today, I was talking with the Lord, and He said to me, There are souls with whom I can do nothing. They are souls that are continuously observing others, but know nothing of what is going on within their own selves.Theytalkaboutotherscontinually,even during times of grand silence, which is reserved for speaking only with Me. Poor souls, they do not hear My words; their interior remains empty. They do not look for Me within their own hearts, but in idle talk, where I am never to be found(Diary, 1717).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, help us to look for You within our hearts. Teach us how to be siilent and listen for Your voice. May we find You, and live in Your presence with awesome awareness and loving attentiveness.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: