Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Help Us Trust in Your Goodness

 

Meditation:

Others distrust My goodness and have no desire to experience that sweet intimacy in their own hearts, but go in search of Me, off in the distance, and do not find Me. This distrust of My goodness hurts Me very much. If My death has not convinced you of My love, what will? Often a soul wounds Me mortally, and then no one can comfort Me. They use My graces to offend Me (Diary, 580).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, have mercy on distrusting souls and forgive them. Give all of us sinners a fresh desire for intimacy with You. Break through with the power of Your cross and love that we may find You in our hearts and not offend You.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: