Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Part Three of Conference

 

Conference on Spiritual Warfare.

Observe the rule as faithfully as you can. If someone causes you trouble, think what good you can do for the person who caused you to suffer. Do not pour out your feelings. Be silent when you are rebuked. Do not ask everyone’s opinion, but only the opinion of your confessor; be as frank and simple as a child with him(Diary, 1760).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, thank You, for encouraging me to be faithful to my vocation in the midst of spiritual warfare. Help me to keep these points in mind: consider what good I can do to the person who caused me to suffer; not to pour out my feelings; and to be silent when rebuked.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: