Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Part One of Conference

 

Conference on Spiritual Warfare.

My daughter, I want to teach you about spiritual warfare. Never trust in yourself, but abandon yourself totally to My will. In desolation, darkness, and various doubts, have recourse to Me and to your spiritual director. He will always answer you in My name. Do not bargain with any temptation; lock yourself immediately in My Heart and, at the first opportunity, reveal the temptation to the confessor (Diary, 1760). 

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Jesus, for Your conference on spiritual warfare. May Your teachings sink deeply into my heart and mind. May I place my trust in You and abandon myself to Your will, locking myself in Your Heart. Remind me at the first opportunity to reveal the temptations to my confessor.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: