Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Experienced in Battle

 

Meditation:

Jesus, Savior, who have deigned to come into my heart, drive away these distractions which are keeping me from talking to You.
Jesus answered me, I want you to become like a knight experienced in battle, who can give orders to others amid the exploding shells. In the same way, My child, you should know how to master yourself amid the greatest difficulties, and let nothing drive you away from Me, not even your falls (Diary, 1823).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, Your coming into my heart by Holy Communion strengthens me to enter into the battle of promoting Your message of The Divine Mercy. Help me to become experienced in battle. May I always be faithful to You.
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: