Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Completely in My Care

 

Meditation:

May 1, [1938]. This evening, Jesus said to me, My daughter, do you need anything? I answered, “O my Love, when I have You I have everything.” And the Lord answered, If souls would put themselves completely in My care, I Myself would undertake the task of sanctifying them, and I would lavish even greater graces on them. There are souls who thwart My efforts, but I have not given up on them; as often as they turn to Me, I hurry to their aid, shielding them with My mercy, and I give them the first place in My compassionate Heart (Diary, 1682).

My Prayer Response:

Lord Jesus, I desire to put myself completely in Your care. Please undertake the task of sanctifying me. Without Your grace, I can do nothing! But with Your grace, I can do anything, because then all things are possible: “In Him I have strength for everything through Him who empowers me” (Phil 4:13).
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: