Sunday, July 8, 2018

THE SALE STARTS TODAY: Sassy, with a Captial "S", novel

Just a reminder:  The SALE  OF THIS NOVEL, STARTS TODAY!

FYI       

Just wanted you all to know that I am running a promotion on my novel, "Sassy With A Capital S", starting on July 10th and ending on July 17th.  The reduced price will be $1.99 for "E" reading only.

You can purchase it by going to www.Amazon.com and entering my full name into the search block.  All of my novels and booklets will then come up and you can choose the one you'd like to read, electronically.  

This particular novel is the first in a series of three, which can be read on their own.  But, the same people are a part of all three of the novels.

You can also check it out here, on my blog, by opening the page entitled:  Sassy with a Capital S.

It's a fun book, filled with some fun-loving, older ladies, who go to Ocean City and get into a little bit of innocent trouble.  I hope you'll check it out and if you decide to purchase it, please do so at this reduced price, which will run out on the 17th of July.

Susan

No comments: