Monday, July 23, 2018

Monday's Mercy Minutes...

Divine Mercy Daily

Part Five of Conference

 

Conference on Spiritual Warfare.

Always fight with the deep conviction that I am with you. Do not be guided by feeling, because it is not always under your control; but all merit lies in the will. Always depend upon your superiors, even in the smallest things. I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone (Diary, 1760).

My Prayer Response:

Thank You, Lord, for Your conference on spiritual warfare. Promoting Your message of Divine Mercy is a great battle, but with Your grace and presence, I want to fight like a knight!
*Diary passages with bolded words are Jesus speaking

No comments: