Thursday, July 5, 2018

How's your week progressing?

Hi everyone,

How's your week been going?  I hope your answer is 'good' and if it's not, tomorrow is Friday, so cheer up.  I trust you all had a good July 4th holiday.  We didn't do anything special, as there is no way that I can be outside in this heat and humidity.  I walked out back, two days ago, to check out my plants, and within two minutes, I couldn't breath, so inside I went.  Thank God that this intense heat and humidity is ending today, at least for four or five days.  I will take whatever God gives us.

What have you all been up to lately?  Anything new?  As for me, I'm still doing the same things as usual:  embroidery my animals onto blankets to donate to different children's organizations and our local hospital.  I've also been working on my new manuscript.  It's coming along pretty good, although for some reason, I don't seem to have enough time to just sit and work on it.  Writing a novel takes more than just sitting and typing. A new plot often takes more research on my part, which I assume, is just a big part of being a writer.  I suppose it's good I'm not in any hurry to complete my writing.

I haven't even started to create a front and back cover for the new novel, but I guess I'd better soon start thinking about them, as I won't be able to submit the manuscript for publication without a front and back cover.

I want to thank all of you who have been reading my Daily Divine Mercy Minutes.  It means the world to me that so many of you take the time to read them every day.  Discovering Divine Mercy some years ago, has definitely changed my life.  I am so thankful to God for every single blessing He's given to me and there have been so many of the, throughout my life.  I can now except my life just the way it is.  There is nothing more I need or want except what God has given to me.  I hope you can find peace and contentment in your life through Divine Mercy, also.

I hope you have a safe and blessed weekend.
Susan

No comments: